Let our experienced Occupational Health and Safety Trainer conduct training at your location and gain the benefits of:
- Consistent, top-quality instruction from an OSHA-certified trainer
- A proven learning approach that combines video-based instruction and hands-on practice, ensuring that students effectively retain lifesaving knowledge.
- A low instructor/student ratio that allows for more personalized instruction, demonstration, practice and feedback.
Meet your company’s safety training needs with allowing us to provide CPR/First Aid/AED and OSHA compliance courses such as:
- American Heart Association CPR/First Aid/AED (Adult/Child/Infant)
- Forklift Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Respiratory & Fit Testing
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
Many classes can be offered in Spanish as well. Please contact Lupe Lopez for further details.