Established in 1995, Kogok Corporation has always attempted to exceed the expectations of our customers. Knowing that no one is perfect, it has been our belief that how you face adversity makes you who you are.
Kogok Corporation started after the collapse of Henry Kogok’s business closed due to the 1989 recession and its aftermath. We grew because of our name and values. Quality Craftsmanship and Service are our cornerstone.
Relationships and doing right has led us to the current status as Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.’s largest Sheet Metal Contractor. It’s our people that set us on top and the Contractors that rely on us to accomplish the tough projects.
- DOT Headquarters, Washington – 1 million SF Tenant
- Mormon Temple Renovation, Montgomery County Maryland
- NBAAC Lab, Ft Detrick – BSL 4 lab
- Corporate Executive Headquarters, Rosslyn Va.
- MGM Casino, Maryland – 2016 $20 Million plus contract
- Exelon Headquarters, Baltimore – 2016
- INOVA Women’s Center, Fairfax Va.
- IMF Headquarters Renovation, DC – $20 Million plus contract
- Stadiums/Arenas (Redskin’s Stadium 1997, Tyser Tower UMCP, Towson Arena)
There have been Peaks and Valleys along the way. Many wonderful relationships within Kogok Corporation and with others in the contracting world. We are grateful for them all and enjoy our Annual Holiday Block Party to rekindle them.
We hope to continue as a leader for years to come and we look forward to our next challenge.